We offer standard electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries of the highest quality!
Your advantages when buying standard electrolytes from E-Lyte Innovations at a glance:
- Flexible product quantities! We offer standard electrolytes also in small quantities for e.g. your research work.
- All formulations of standard electrolytes can be customized to customer specifications in terms of conducting salt concentration and composition.
- High and constant and thus comparable quality.
- Fast delivery times within the EU – we deliver within 14 days!
Electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries
Standard electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries consist mainly of the conducting salt LiPF₆ dissolved in a solvent mixture.
Our recipes for standard electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries are:
- 1M LiPF₆ in EC:EMC (30:70, wt.%)
- 1M LiPF₆ in EC:EMC (50:50, wt.%)
- 1M LiPF₆ in EC:DEC (30:70, wt.%)
- 1M LiPF₆ in EC:DMC (50:50, wt.%)
- Others on request
We produce electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries on the highest quality, always consistent and therefore highly comparable. So you can rely on the E-Lyte electrolyte for a valid result in your research and development work.
We produce electrolytes in flexible 25 g – 2 kg containers (bottles). On request and with longer delivery times, larger quantities of up to 20 kg barrels are also possible.
Delivery times and packaging for standard electroytes
- The delivery time for our standard electrolytes for lithium-ion batteries within the European Union are in general 14 days.
- All our standard electrolytes are filled in UN safety bottles made of aluminium (made in Germany) and sealed in pouch bags under inert gas atmosphere.
- The standard electrolytes are shipped in UN-certified dangerous goods cartons in compliance with ADR.