Office Administrator (m/f/d) for the areas of accounting, purchasing and administration
Permanent position as of 20.06.2021, 450 Euro MiniJob, Münster
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a young start-up company from Münster, which is currently experiencing strong growth. In order to be able to implement this growth, we are looking for support in the area of accounting, data management and in building our administration. The position is initially part-time. There is an option for a full-time position.
What E-Lyte Innovations does
E-Lyte produces and develops electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage systems such as lithium-ion batteries.
A small digression for a better understanding:
How can our society be mobile without harming the climate? How can energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery become more efficient? To ensure that the energy turnaround does not just remain a perennial topic in the media, but also becomes technically possible, E-Lyte is working on improved storage solutions by developing and producing customized electrolytes. Electrolytes are contained in all batteries and figuratively represent their “blood”. There is no such thing as a universally suitable electrolyte solution.
Therefore, our mission is to develop and produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage device!
What you do at E-Lyte Innovations:
- Invoicing/dunning and payment transactions
- Preparatory accounting and cash management
- cooperation with our tax consultant for monthly and annual financial statements
- support in material purchasing and merchandise management
- Support with administrative quotation and order processing
- General administrative tasks (including data entry, organizing events, processing incoming and outgoing mail, etc.)
- Processing of special management orders (administration of contracts, insurances, etc.)
- Business trip planning and travel expense accounting
- Visitor support
You should ideally have the following qualifications:
- Completed training as an office administrator, industrial clerk, tax clerk or comparable qualification
- Initial experience in the above-mentioned areas of responsibility
- Confident handling of the common MS-Office programs
- Quick comprehension
- Flexibility in dealing with rapidly changing tasks
- Independent and responsible way of working
- Good communication skills, service mentality and friendly appearance
- Very good German and good English skills
We would like to convince you with this:
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its business to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never gets monotonous. Every single employee:in with us is important and can contribute his or her ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so that you not only know what you are doing, but also what you are doing it for.
Here are a few more hard facts:
- We work closely with the university but also with clients from all over the world.
- We desire and encourage open exchange.
- If desired, and it is within the possibilities, can be done remotely from home.
- We like team events in a relaxed atmosphere. If you also feel like it, you are always welcome. If not, that’s perfectly fine with us too!
- We offer you a company pension scheme (BAV).
We don’t need a long cover letter from you and just want to know briefly who you are and what motivates you to become part of E-Lyte Innovations. Please also send us a CV (curriculum vitae), your desired starting date and your desired salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.