HR Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), Münster or Kaiserslautern
If you are enthusiastic about holistic HR processes and a unique corporate culture, enjoy designing HR development strategies, conceiving improvement measures and implementing HR software solutions, then you have come to the right place.
As an HR Manager at E-Lyte, an exciting task awaits you. You will be part of a start-up company that is growing rapidly. In order to achieve this growth in a targeted, efficient and sustainable way, we need your support.
Additional benefits at E-Lyte:
- We offer you a company pension plan
- We offer a performance-related bonus in addition to your salary
- We promote further training and development wishes
- Employee events at regular intervals are important to us.
- We are open to flexible working hours
- With us you have very good chances for advancement in a short period of time
- You are responsible for end-to-end recruiting for the entire company
- You support the development and implementation of onboarding/offboarding processes
- You control and monitor all HR processes
- You advise and support our employees in personnel-related issues
- You are responsible for application management
- You will support the development of employer branding and recommend and integrate employer benefits that fit perfectly
- You design your own creative measures to successfully fill vacant positions and always keep an eye on the latest recruiting trends
- You participate in university and training fairs
- You support the selection, controlling and evaluation of personnel development measures
- You supervise the implementation of our personnel management software and become a key user
- A degree or completed commercial training – ideally with a focus on human resources/personnel management is an advantage.
- First professional experience in active sourcing, application management and personnel development is desirable
- You have profound knowledge in using modern recruiting tools, e.g. career networks, social media
- Experience in using HR software systems such as REXX Systems or Personio is an advantage
- Great interest in modern HR topics and their design is a prerequisite
- You have a sound knowledge of employment law and ideally already have experience in strategic HR topics
This is E-Lyte Innovations
E-Lyte manufactures and develops electrolyte solutions for advanced energy storage systems. If you already know what it’s all about, optimal!
Otherwise, here’s a little digression for a better understanding:
How can we be mobile without harming the climate? How can energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery become more efficient? To ensure that the energy turnaround not only remains a hot topic in the media, but also becomes technically possible, E-Lyte is working to improve and enable modern and innovative energy storage systems by developing and producing customized electrolytes. There is no such thing as a universally suitable electrolyte solution. Therefore, it is our mission to produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system!
This is how you apply to us
Write us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is exciting for you. In addition, we need a current CV (resume), your desired start date, and your salary requirements. Please send everything to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!