Back-office Manager (m/f/d)
Permanent position, Full-time (40h), Münster
This is E-Lyte Innovations
We are a start-up company from Münster, which is currently growing rapidly. In order to be able to implement this growth, we are looking for support in the area of back-office management.
E-Lyte produces and develops electrolyte solutions for modern energy storage systems. If you already know what we are about, optimal! If not, that is in no way an obstacle.
Here’s a little digression for a better understanding:
How can we be mobile without harming the climate? How can energy storage systems such as the lithium-ion battery become more powerful? In order to ensure that the energy turnaround not only remains a perennial topic in the media, but also becomes technically possible, E-Lyte is working on improved storage solutions by developing and producing customized electrolytes. There is no such thing as a universally suitable electrolyte solution. Therefore, it is our mission and could be your future job with us to produce the perfectly fitting electrolyte for every energy storage system!
Your tasks as Back-office Manager at E-Lyte Innovations:
- Responsibility for internal purchasing, as well as support of the strategic purchasing department
- Office management and support of the management in general administrative and organizational activities
- Interface support to the sales department
- Sifting and prioritizing e-mails and incoming mail on your own responsibility, processing them, initiating measures, or forwarding them accordingly
- Support of accounting and controlling
- General administration (location, material, equipment)
What you can use to get started with us:
- Successfully completed commercial vocational training or a comparable qualification
- High degree of personal responsibility and confident appearance
- Good written and spoken English
- At best already first experiences in dealing with DATEV & SAP
- Careful and precise way of working, as well as organizational talent
What we want to convince you with
You will be part of a start-up company that has made it its business to actively shape the future. Our work is far away from “standard” and therefore never gets monotonous. Every single employee at our company is important and can contribute his or her ideas right from the start. Hierarchy only exists along flat structures. We attach great importance to transparency, so that you not only know what you are doing, but also what you are doing it for.
Here are a few more hard facts:
- The position is full-time (40h) and permanent.
- We offer you a company pension plan.
- We offer a performance-related bonus in addition to your salary.
- We work closely with industrial customers, universities and research institutes from all over the world.
- We encourage further training and development.
- If possible, activities can also be carried out remotely.
How to apply
Just tell us who you are, what motivates you and why E-Lyte Innovations is exciting for you. In addition, we only need a current CV (resume), your desired start date and your desired salary. Please send everything to email@example.com. We are looking forward to your application!